Pre and Post-Op Care Services
Confluence Care specializes in helping people have a successful surgery with the least amount of stress and disruption. We provide pre and post-op home care services that give you peace of mind about preparing for and recovering from your surgery.
Our services include:
- Providing private nurses (RNs, LVNs), certified nursing assistants (CNAs) or private caregivers to fulfill your post-op care plan
- Following your pre and post-op doctors' instructions and helping you follow them
- Keeping you safe by assisting you with your mobility after your surgery
- Assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing after your surgery
- Assistance with getting to your bathroom
- Medication reminders and reminders about pre and post-op doctors' instructions
- Transportation and accompaniment to and from your pre-op appointments, your surgery, and your post-op follow up or therapy appointments
- Running errands, picking up prescriptions, getting mail and newspapers, shopping, answering the phone, making appointments
- Preparing meals according to your pre and post-op instructions. Help with eating
- Providing the comfort and assurance having someone there to monitor your recovery, especially in the first 24 hours when most doctors order that a responsible adult be with you
- Providing the seclusion and privacy you prefer as you recover
- Help for as long as you need: live-in, overnight, a few hours or many months
Call us at (979) 574 6683 for information on we can help you or your loved one recover from surgery at home in greater safety and comfort.